The year’s winding down, and soon it’ll be time to make resolutions and look into the new year. But while riding my bike back from school today, I reflected on this year, and everything that I did and learned. Check out my list beneath the photo. I’ll be posting about them individually next week.
- A little competition is healthy and probably beneficial.
- Practice doesn’t make perfect, but it works wonders.
- I will never know heat extremes like I know them in New York State.
- Writing can be fun when you take your time.
- Read leisurely to keep your sanity.
- Never drink a Cosmo. Ever.
- Long-distance relationships are trying, but necessary.
- Music really is life.
- If you want to get anywhere, just move your legs.
- I’ve become better at keeping my own secrets and those of others.
Have a good weekend!